Faculty Governance at the University of Florida Libraries
Libraries Budget Committee
- Collaborate with the Library administrations on the budget process in order to improve transparency of the budget process, to improve communication on budget matters, and to provide faculty input into the budget process.
- All members appointed by the UFLFA Chair in consultation with the
- At least one representative from:
- Smathers Libraries
- Health Science Center Libraries
- Legal Information Center
- All must be faculty members
- 2 year terms
The committee will meet after the UFLFA annual business meeting and when requested to do so by the committee Chair.