Faculty Governance at the University of Florida Libraries
Faculty Strategic Planning Committee
- Provide annual evaluations to the UFLFA Chair for implementing and continuing
shared governance in cooperation with the Libraries administrations and Libraries
Senators in compliance with University requirements.
- Develop guidelines that clarify both separate and mutual areas of faculty and
administrative responsibility for shared governance in cooperation with the Libraries administrations.
- Review matters of strategic importance as determined by the Committee or assigned
by the UFLFA Chair.
- Report on Committee matters at the UFLFA meetings and report on all activities
to the UFLFA Chair at least annually during the UFLFA business meeting.
- 5 members
- 1 or more Smathers Libraries
- 1 Health Science Center Libraries
- 1 Legal Information Center
- All must be faculty members
- Appointed by the UFLFA Chair in consultation with the other
- 2 year staggered terms
|James Cusick (chair)
||Legal Information Center
The committee will meet after the UFLFA annual business meeting and when requested to do so by the committee Chair.