Retrieving Material from Stacks
- Send your request to the ALF e-mail list.
- Pull material from the stacks.
- Take it to the circ desk on the 2nd floor.
- Circ staff will change the item processing code in the item record to SC, indicating the item will be in Cataloging. Your name will also be added to the internal note field of the item record so that you can be notified if the item is requested by a patron. Circ staff will also demagnetize the item.
- If you have a large number of items (enough to require a book truck), contact Ben Walker (Assistant Chair, Access Services) to make special arrangements.