AlephPro is in the process of being replaced by Aleph@UF
Please refer to Aleph@UF for the most up-to-date information.
- Cataloging Foreign Vendor and Foreign Library Monographic Copy
- OCLC Searching Manual for Student Assistants for Aleph 18
- Retrieving Material from Stacks
- Closing Serial Titles
- Frequency Changes for Periodicals (Simple Frequency Changes)
- Serials and Periodicals: Should I Create an Item or an HOL?
- Periodicals/Serials Item Cleanup (HTML)
- Periodicals/Serials Item Cleanup (PowerPoint)
- Periodicals/Serials Item Creation
- How to Search a Serial
- Serial Frequency Changes to and From Annual
- Serial Major (Title) Changes
- Serial or Monograph?
- Physical Processing of Serials (Including Periodicals)
- Aleph Indexes
- Catalog Access for Affiliated Libraries
- Cataloging Priorities
- Location Policy for Print Monographs Classed in L, M, and N
- Overview of Library Catalog
Posted on FLVC Mango site under Toolkit
Posted on UF Mango site
- LKR Field Use in ALEPH Cataloging: Basic Procedure
- LKR Field Use in ALEPH Cataloging: Example: Serials
- LKR Field Use in ALEPH Cataloging: Example: Special Collections
HOL Local Input Standard (Excel file)
Send suggestions and comments to: CatMet Web Coordinator
© 2004-2013 University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries.
All rights reserved.
Acceptable Use, Copyright, and Disclaimer Statement