Annual Goals, 2011/2012
- Catalog federal documents in storage and provide original cataloging and other support services for other materials in storage as needed in preparation for the new storage facility.
- Support UF Digital Collections by completing Florida History articles metadata project, cataloging of collections as databases, and continuing to participate in assessments and strategic metadata projects.
- Prepare for CLIR grant to catalog Florida History maps by developing training exercises and beginning to catalog antique maps in that collection.
- Catalog Special Collections, including Baldwin, Coffee Miniatures, Florida History Microfilm, Rare Books and Serials, and Cooper Collection.
- Support implementation of Summon.
- Transfer AlephPro to SharePoint platform .
- Participate in cleanup resulting from OCLC reclamation project and in relation to developments concerning Single Bibliographic Record project.
- Upgrade to Aleph Version 20 and Connexion Version 2.30, along with adapting to newer Office and Windows software when new computers are received.
Statewide and National Efforts
- Contribute bibliographic and authority records for BIBCO, CONSER and NACO programs, propose new and changed subjects for SACO, and promote Florida participation in PCC as SACO Mentor.