Serial Cataloging Highlights
- Offered two full-day sessions and two half-day make-up sessions of the Serials Cataloging Cooperative Training Program (SCCTP) Basic Serials course to 19 staff members in the UF Libraries.
- Offered two full-day sessions and two half-day make-up sessions of the SCCTP Advanced Serials course to 13 staff members in the UF libraries.
- Four staff members created their first original serial records for the UF catalog.
- Met regularly with the A-Team to provide instruction in:
- Aleph serial holdings
- Aleph item records
- Recognizing title changes
- Naomi co-presented these workshops for library staff:
- Working with Series in ALEPH
- Cataloger’s Desktop on the Web
- FRBR II Brown Bag
- 2004/2005 Statistics
Prepared by: Naomi Young