Convocation Planning Committee
- Debra Fetzer, IT
- Christina Flores, Shared Collections Cataloging (ALF)
- Pamela Handley, Digital Production Services (ILF)
- Jason Heckathorn, Acquisitions & Collections Services
- Jim Liversidge, Special Collections
- Beatriz Lugo, Cataloging
- Ariel Pomputius, Health Science Center Library
- Samuel Putnam, Marston Science Library
- Safraz Sattaur, Education Library
- Samuel Schwartz, Access and Resource Sharing
- Nadine Smith, Fiscal Services
- Bonnie Smith, Human Resources
- Joanna Tuskey, Library West
Members serve two year terms with 3-4 members rotating off each year. A chair is selected by the committee members at the beginning of the planning cycle each year.
To plan and coordinate the Convocation, a staff appreciation event celebrating the past year's accomplishments and anticipating future directions. Includes the following tasks: scheduling event, reserving location, setting agenda, arranging for speakers, ordering and purchasing refreshments, publicizing event, and handling setup and cleanup. Convocation-related ideas from the Employee Recognition Committee should be considered in planning.