Staff Development Committee
The Library Staff Development Committee is appointed by the Director for Support Services. The membership consists of seven library staff members and is chaired by the Staff Development Officer. The appointments are for two year terms, with half the membership changing each July 1st.
The Committee is to:
- Advise and assist the Staff Development Officer with the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of a Staff Development Program.
- Advise and assist the Library Staff Development Officer with identifying staff development/training needs
- Advise and assist with prioritizing funding
- Advise and assist with the development and planning of presentation
- Assist with the evaluation of staff development programs
- Serve as a clearinghouse for feedback and suggestions from the library staff
- Assist the Staff Development Officer with Identifying policies and procedures which need to be developed
The Library Staff Development Committee should initiate needs assessment to identify concern. The method of assessment can change according to immediate needs and is reviewed and administered by the Committee.
- Trudi Di Trolio, chair
- Brian Keith
- Michelle Foss
- Chelsea Dinsmore
- Elaine Needelman
- Marina Salcedo
- Kathryn Kennedy
- Angela Mott
- Amy Polk
Minutes and Agendas