Minutes of Smathers
Middle Manager's Meeting
December 4, 2003
Present: Shelley Arlen, Denise Bennett, Trudi DiTrolio, Lori Driscoll, Carol Drum, Leilani Freund, John Ingram, Iona Malanchuk, Tom Minton, Cathy Mook, Richard Phillips, Betsy Simpson, Carol TurnerWiring Project Updates
MMM Location Change
- First floor East room 100 not finished yet, the entire CNS crew has had the flu the finishing date has been pushed back. Dec 8 is the projected date. HSS will be moving in next week regardless.
- M107 not finished with conduit in the classroom. Cant schedule the wiring crew until its complete. It may not be ready until January. The schedule sent out this week by Rob Roberts is currently null and void. There is no estimated date of completion.
- There are also various smaller wiring projects going on.
- Long term network access for DOT status unknown. The quotes received thus far have been outrageous - $12,000 was the lowest projection. The one from campus was $40,000. We think we can still find a better alternative. It is still up in the air.
- Due to closure of Library West, MMM will now meet in the Library East conference room, only once a month the first Thursday of the month. Meeting dates can be expanded, if necessary.
Back to the Systems Homepage
Last updated December 8, 2003
by Debra Fetzer