Associate Chair, Associate University Librarian
Office: L-301B, Marston Science Library
Phone: (352) 273-2879
M.S.L.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.A., University of Florida
Research Interests: assessment of information seeking behaviors, library instruction, and marketing of library services
Responsibilities: Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Nuclear & Radiological Engineering
- Buhler, A.G., M. Leonard, M. Johnson, and B. DeVane. (2011). Gaming Against Plagiarism: A Partnership between the Library and Faculty. Contributed paper. Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education, 118th Annual Conference.
- Johnson, M., M.J. Clapp, S.R. Ewing, and A.G. Buhler. (2011). Building a Participatory Culture: Collaborating with Student Organizations for 21st Century Library Instruction. Collaborative Librarianship. 3(1), 2-15.
- Johnson, M., A.G. Buhler, and C. Hillman. (2010). The Library is Undead: Information Seeking During the Zombie Apocalypse. Journal of Library Innovation. 1(2), 29-43.
- Buhler, A.G., N. Ferree, T.T. Cataldo, and M.R. Tennant. (2010). External Reporting Lines of Academic Special Libraries: A Health Sciences Case Study. College & Research Libraries. 71(5), 467-494.
- Johnson, M., Buhler, A., and Holmes, K. (2010) Enabling a network of scientists: 2010 VIVO Conference Report. Library Hi Tech News. 27 (9-10)
- Buhler, A.G. and V.I. Davis. (2010). Elegance of Science: Coordinating an Annual Scientific Art Contest at the Library. C&RL News, 71(5), 248-251.
- Bennett, D.B. and A.G. Buhler. (2010). Browsing of E-journals by Engineering Faculty. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship. 61.
- Foss, M.M., A. Buhler, L. Rhine, and B. Layton. (2006). HSCL LibQUAL+ 2004 From Numbers and Graphs to Practical Application. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 25(1), 1-15.
Huber, T.S., A.G. Buhler, and J.M. Seeger. (2004). Evidence-Based Data For the Hemodialysis Access Surgeon. Seminars in Dialysis, 17, 217-23