Marston Science Library has a limited number of netbooks available for checkout on a first-come first-serve basis. Use of netbooks is restricted to current UF students, staff, and faculty.
- Inquire at the Circulation Desk about netbook availability
- If no one is waiting, a loaned netbook may be re-checked out
Guidelines for Use
- Netbooks are not permitted to leave the building
- Netbooks are available for use during all hours Marston Science Library is open
- The checkout period is 2 hours.
- There is a $10 per hour overdue charge, maximum $100 overdue at which time the item is considered LOST
- There is a $2000 replacement charge for items damaged or considered LOST
- Library privileges will be blocked if the netbook is not returned in a timely manner
- Restrictions for use of netbooks are detailed in the Library Computer Use Policy Page