- To make a reservation, you must be a current University of Florida student. Reservations can be made here : http://ufl.evanced.info/dibs
- Marston Science Library Study rooms are unmediated and unlocked. Anyone can use the study rooms but priority is given to the group who has "D!BS"
- The person who made the reservation must be present to show D!BS confirmation to patrons who might already be occupying the space.
- Groups with D!BS have a 2-hour time slot to use the study room. It is not necessary for that group to use the entire 2 hours.
- Groups who are using a study room but do not have D!BS must vacate the room when a group with D!BS on the room arrives and shows their confirmation text or email.
- In the event a person with D!BS does not have a way to show their confirmation, a UFIT or MSL staff member will check the reservation system for their D!BS and issue a print out for confirmation.
- Each patron can only have one reservation at a time.
- It is acceptable for multiple people in the same group to reserve consecutive blocks of time in a room.
- A minimum of two occupants must be present to use the study rooms.
- The walls and windows may not be covered or altered by users of the room.
- Rooms must be ready to use when vacated by the assignee. No personal items may be left behind. Furniture, whiteboard, marker, and eraser must stay in the study room. Furniture may not be removed or added to the study room.
- Do not leave any personal material unattended. Remember the doors are not locked. The library is not responsible for any thefts.
In addition to the above, the person who made the reservation is responsible for:
- The condition of the study room and library items belonging in the study room.
- Any loud conversation that can be heard outside of the study room. Please be considerate.