CURRENT UF STUDENTS, FACULTY, OR STAFF
HOW TO ADD MONEY TO GATOR1 CARD:
- LOGIN w/GATORLINK USERNAME & PASSWORD
- CLICK “LOGIN” button.
- GO TO DROPDOWN MENU (“Choose An Option” at top of the page)>
- CHOOSE “Create an Account, Add Money or Buy a Meal Plan”>
- CLICK “GO."
- READ “TERMS & CONDITIONS” >CLICK “I ACCEPT” to continue.
- SELECT “VENDING ACCOUNT”
- ENTER $$ AMOUNT you want to place on card ($15 minimum)
- CLICK “SUBMIT.
- REVIEW PURCHASE >if amount is correct, CLICK “PAY NOW WITH CREDIT CARD.
- CHECK BOX next to “I acknowledge that I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the CASHNet® User Agreement”
- CLICK “CONTINUE CHECKOUT.
- FILL IN PAYMENT INFORMATION >CLICK “CONTINUE CHECKOUT.
- REVIEW PAYMENT >if everything is correct, CLICK “SUBMIT PAYMENT.
- When done, LOGOUT OF GATOR1 CENTRAL.
PLEASE NOTE: It will take APPROXIMATELY 10 MINTUES for the transaction to process and for the funds to be made available on your Gator1 account for use.
IMPORTANT: DON’T FORGET to LOGOFF at the PRINTING STATION after you pick up your documents.
These funds placed in your Vending account may be used for Printing in the Libraries, at select vending machines (that accept Gator1 swipe cards) located in major vending areas across campus, and at the concession stands at any event in the ODome.