CONSERVATION: CONSERVATION: Goals 2006-2007
- Work on the housing and shelving condition of the oversize collection, first in the renovated Library West and second in ALF. Look at proper shelving, boxing and storage of materials.
- Investigate the production of short video clips on preservation topics for possible run on the public computers in Library West.
- Beginning Fall semester, bring pamphlet binding back into Conservation to be produced in-house.
Carry over 2005 – 2006
- Continue work on Smathers Library disaster Plan.
- Complete construction of Conservation Web page containing photo archive of before and after work, and possibly a page showing featured treatment of the month.