For printing in the Health Science Center Library, Borland Library or the Veterinary Medicine Education Center, Click here
3D printing is available at the Education Library, the Health Science Center Library, and the Marston Science Library.
- Black/White 2-sided: $.08 per side ($.16 per page)
- Black/White 1-sided: $.10 per page
- Color laser printing: $.75 per page
Print now, pay later!
Printing fees are charged to your Gatorlink account. You will be e-billed at the end of the month under 'miscellaneous' charges for Academic Technology printing. These charges will show up on your Student Financials account in MyUFL.
How do I check my charges?
To view your charges, visit http://my.ufl.edu and navigate to "My Campus Finances"
Want to print from your laptop or mobile device?
Login at http://mobileprint.at.ufl.edu. Choose your printing method (upload file, web print, email print, driver print). Walk to the print release station and release your job. Pay any charges via MyUFL.
How to print from a library computer
- Select 'Print' from your application (Word, email, browser, etc.)
- Choose the type of printer you want to use:
- Go to the print release station, enter your Gatorlink username and password to release your job.
- Pay any charges through MyUFL.
Please see the UF Academic Technology FAQ section, What is the Printing Refund Policy?
All branches (except for HSCL) have a scanning option for guest users (anyone who is not a current UF faculty, staff or student). Please visit any service desk for more information.