- OneSearch emulates the ‘simple search’ experience of Google. However, instead of searching across the entire open Web as Google does, OneSearch searches the majority of the authoritative electronic and print resources subscribed to and purchased by by the UF Libraries (including Library Catalog records for books, etc. shelved in the local collections)
- After you enter your search, you can enter additional search terms, limit results to articles with full text, to books in the library, etc.
Other General & Multidisciplinary Databases
Following are other databases that will help you get started in your research -- especially when looking for articles. Each database searches thousands of journals and provides links to peer-reviewed and scholarly articles. These do not search UF Library Catalog records.
- More than 13,600 indexed and abstracted journals
- Full text for over 4,700 journals
- Over 12,000 peer-reviewed, indexed and abstracted journals
- More than 4,000 peer-reviewed, full-text journals
- Easily limit searches to records with full text, peer-reviewed, etc.
- Search over 50 article databases together or select more specific subject groupings to limit results.
- Easily limit your search results to records linking to full text, peer-reviewed, etc.
- Includes former Cambridge Scientific Abstracts databases.
- Search 50+ Gale Group databases
- After displaying search results you may limit to only records having full text.
- Full text of articles from over 2,500 publications. Article abstracts and indexing from over 3,600 publications
- 1990 to present
- Multi-disciplinary index of articles from the contents pages of 12,000+ journals
- 1900 to present
- Includes Science, Social Science, and Arts & Humanities Citation Indexes