- Enter your name and email address.
- Select the location of the item.
- Only request 000-999 or Storage location call numbers using this form.
- Copy and paste the title, call number, and any additional information needed to find the exact item.
- Click to submit the form or request another item. You may request up to 10 items on one form.
- Review your requests and click "Place Request."
- Use the "Request" link in the library catalog to request items that are currently on loan.
- Requests submitted by noon may be available after 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- You will have seven days to pick up these items from the Library West Circulation Desk.