Browse Finding Aids by Collecting Unit
Special and Area Studies Collections includes manuscripts and archival records for various units within the department, including the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, the Belknap Collection for the Performing Arts, the P.K. Yonge Library of Florida History, the General Manuscripts Collection, the Architecture Archives, the Rare Book Collection, and the University Archives.
Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature
Belknap Collection for the Performing Arts
P.K. Yonge Library of Florida History
- Major Collections: papers and records pertaining to the history of Florida.
- Miscellaneous Collections: Individual items and small collections, including family correspondence, land records, and diaries.
Rare Book Collection
Sound Archives: Audio recordings from the University of Florida Archives, the P. K. Yonge Library of Florida History, and the General Manuscript collections.
- Public Records Collections: The non-presidential administrative records of the university.
- Presidential Collections: Private and public records of the university presidents.
- Private Manuscript Collections: Faculty papers, student organization records, and other private manuscript collections associated with the university.
- Moving Image Collections: Films and videos of the university.
- News and Public Affairs : Video productions of the University of Florida News and Public Affairs office.
- Sound Archives: Audio recordings that have been digitally reformatted.
- Graphics Collection: Non-photographic printed ephemera.